On 9/16/15 I have a small collision at 144 St. and B'way in New York City, against a yellow cab; I was traveling from west to east; I was standing at 144 Street and B'way waiting for the red light to turn into the green light in order to proceed to turn to the left (north) at B'way when the yellow cab came into my vehicle when I was turning north; I tried to avoid it but I stroked it with minimal damages for my vehicle as well as for the yellow cab. The general damages suffer for my vehicle were: the “Air Bag, Safety Belt and the Right Side of the Bumper”

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Titan Insurance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Titan Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Titan Insurance and titan insurance auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments